3D Stereo MEDIA is recognized as one of the few places in the world where 3D experts can meet, exchange ideas, conceive projects, and conclude deals.
This sixth edition will be rich and designed to answer the needs of 3D professionals and enthusiasts.
The golden principles of 3DSM are:
• to cover all aspects and all applications of all forms of 3D
• to bring together scientists, engineers, technicians, artists, and business persons, all animated by a common passion for 3D
• to deliver information of the highest-possible quality and answering the needs of attendees
• to promote networking and interaction between all attendees, whether artistically or technically/research minded.
3DSM also aims at being the best and most complete 3D event in the world, to promote 3D across the globe, and to help the 3D community by maintaining a steady spirit and heading in all circumstances.
The next 3D Stereo MEDIA (3DSM) will take place on 9-11 Dec 2014 in Liège, Belgium.
Take a peek at our new venues:
- the recently renovated Théâtre de Liège
- the "Salle Académique" of the University of Liège