CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners at 3D Stereo MEDIA 2016!
The Awards evening is the opening event of 3D Stereo MEDIA (3DSM). This ice-breaker event provides a nice way to reconnect with old friends and to make new ones. It is held at an outstanding, historical location. Drinks and food are provided, including, of course, Belgian beer.
For anyone wishing to network with people interested in 3D. There is no requirement to be a participant to the other activities of 3DSM.
When & where?
On 13 December at 7:00 pm at Saint Paul's Cathedral in downtown Liège, Belgium.
How to participate?
By registering for the Networking evening and paying the corresponding fee.
The Awards evening is the closing event of 3D Stereo MEDIA (3DSM). It is the glamour and glitzy part of the event, and its final fireworks.
It consists of three successive parts: (1) Awards dinner, (2) Awards ceremony, (3) After party.
The Awards ceremony presents the winners with the following awards:
- Lumiere Awards for best 3D contents from Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa (EMENA)
- 3D Guild Awards for best 3D contents from the whole world, with an emphasis on the 3D craftsmen of these contents
- European 3D Stereography Award, in the form of a Lumiere Award
- Best 3DFB Project & Pitch Award for a project pitched at the 3D Film Booster (3DFB), in the form of a framed certificate
- Best IC3D Paper Award for the best paper presented at the International Conference on 3D Imaging (IC3D), in the form of a Lumiere Award.
The Lumiere Awards are from the Advance Imaging Society (AIS) based in Hollywood, California (initially called the "International 3D Society"). The competition and selection of the winners are organized by the European Committee of AIS, which has jurisdiction over EMENA.
The 3D Guild Awards are from the 3D Guild (3DG) based in Brussels, Belgium. The competition and selection of the winners are organized by the Board of 3DG.
The Awards ceremony may also features the projection of a surprise, exceptional, short 3D film, with its stereographer present in the audience.
At the end of the ceremony and before the party, the attendees seated in the VIP area have access to the 3DSM step-&-repeat area, where they can take pictures of the winners, their awards, and their friends.
For anyone interested in 3D and/or in networking. There is no requirement to be a participant to the other activities of 3DSM.
When & where?
On 15 December at 6:30 pm at Théâtre de Liège.
- 6:30 pm: Cocktail reception
- 7:15 pm: Awards dinner
- 8:30 pm: Awards ceremony
- 10:30 pm: After party
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program & schedule at any time.
How to participate?
The Awards evening is open to all, under the following conditions:
- Awards dinner: open to anyone following advance registration and payment; participants to the dinner have also access the Cocktail reception preceding the dinner.
- Awards ceremony: open to all, including the general public, following advance registration via an email to email@example.com; it is FREE of charge; properly registered 3DSM participants and invited guests are seated in the VIP area.
- After party: open to all properly registered 3DSM participants and invited guests who have confirmed their participation to both the ceremony and the party via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the Awards ceremony and primarily intended for the general public is available - in French - at La semaine de la 3D.
Several people will choose to wear back tie/tuxedo. Jeans, sneakers, and equivalent are not allowed. Please, dress smartly.
|Last day of early-bird registration fee||20 November 2016 (Sun)|
|Networking evening (Liège Belgium)||13 December 2016 (Tue)|
|Awards evening (Liège, Belgium)||15 December 2016 (Thu)|